Join Us!

Create an account to have access to member only features.

Register Now

what you prefer? kinesis or magick?

Discussion in 'Psychokinesis' started by royak, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Mega Guest

Credit:
    $
    'There is no magic' you stated that over thousands of people who believe in magic.Magic is not just controlling your surroundings,Its more than that.You can't control everything with TK unless you are really advanced.
    Let me make this simple 'Kinesis can help you control and magic can help you know'. Its is not called dark magic because of bad people (Now I am like WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!!!). Its not called dark magic because its negative(I am not going to explain because I know its useless).Faustus, next time,Try not to state things unless you are sure about it.If you don't believe in magic just say that 'YOU' don't believe in it.Stating something you have no idea about is really silly.

2. Mega Guest

Credit:
    $
    Magic is not just manipulating your surroundings.It is about knowing and feeling your environment.That is a simple way to define magic and its dealing more than just your surroundings. Its hard to explain.

3. Dragonlair101 PsiWarrior

Credit:
    $161.43
    If there is something that I am really misperceiving then please try to explain. I don't want be judging what you believe if I don't even fully understand your beliefs. Please can someone clear it up with as simple a definition that can be made? Also I'm confused to as of what you do with magic. You say you use magic, so what do you use it for and how?

4. Faustus PsiWarrior

Credit:
    $13.32
    Mega if you really understand magic I think you should explain you see there is a way of explaining telekinesis I have not yet found the way of explaining my self what Magic is ether nor scientist nor no one so please explain I think you have two people that want to listen (dragonlair and I) please continue...

2 people like this.
  5. Mega Guest

Credit:
    $
    I think its better if I PM you guys my explanation.But you will have to wait.I am not free for a week.So please wait.

6. Dragonlair101 PsiWarrior

Credit:
    $161.43
    Ok I shall wait for a pm.

7. shadow_demon Guest

Credit:
    $
    i prefer kinesis.
    magick/magic is too slow and painful and by learning it you hardly accomplish anything. Knowing an element hardly does us any good unless we know how to manipulate it.
    magick/magic however is a much more broad topic, it covers summoning etc. which also makes it very interesting.

i think in their own way they are very different and one cannot simply choose either kinesis or magic.

8. Tree Oak PsiWarrior

College
    Credit:
    $71.60
    Kinesis?
    That's a complete word now?
    I think you mean "psychokinesis"

9. Tree Oak PsiWarrior

College
    Credit:
    $71.60
    I don't really get what magick is exactly, So I'd have to say PK over magick.

10. Mega Guest

Credit:
    $
    You are Bluffing.Why can't people try not to talk bad about magic if they don't know a thing about it?
    shadow_demon and Faustus,That is a very bad habit which you should try to stop.Check out how Dragonlair101 expressed his belief with causing much offense to anyone.Try to be like that or its going to affect the way people think about you.

11. shadow_demon Guest

Credit:
    $
    fine 'psychokinesis'

happy oak?

12. Tree Oak PsiWarrior

College
    Credit:
    $71.60
    Yes,I am.
    Also , by "kinesis" , I take it you meant all the sub-categories like "Pyro- , electro- , hydro- and terra-". Am I right?

13. blackcat13 PsiWarrior

Credit:
    $1.67
    kinesis just beileve what you fee like you want to;)

14. shadow_demon Guest

Credit:
    $

well i mean I did use the term 'I prefer' so i talk about my belief. i was just expressing what i think about it. i like magic too...
    thus the broader topic thing.

im sorry if i offended anyone, my point was that they are slightly different with each having their own benefits.

15. EvAnderson777 Guest

Credit:
    $
    Hey folks, magick is a form of science, which involves your soul,mind, and emotions. Also, Kinesis is actually that of what one would call divination, along with astral projection. Not saying God's exactly opposed to us doing it, but it's for our own safety, because we risk death every time we Astral Project. If you want the truth, it's here, if you want to know why we can even perform psionics and why the creatures of this world can't, then follow me/check out my classes/set. Shalom and YHWH Bless! Btw, science is of the Heavens, and there is a specific Heaven just for it which also contains the arts.

2 people like this.
  16. shadow_demon Guest

Credit:
    $
    yes

17. Tree Oak PsiWarrior

College
    Credit:
    $71.60
    I'm just curious... because the way I see it , there is only psychokinesis and the others are just techniques used for matter that moves differently.

18. shadow_demon Guest

Credit:
    $
    so you are saying the other techniques are branches of psychokinesis?

19. Ganado Guest

Credit:
    $
    Maybe one day, all of your perceptions will change regarding the topic of 'magic and kinesis'.
    When you look back at what you were writing on such forums you'll not help but laugh or grin at the 'wrongness' of your statement.
    If you continue to have rock hard beliefs as such, and state them like they are truth. This is the cycle you will revolve in.
    Why? Because you will 'update' your beliefs as you learn and grow more.

20. Mega Guest

Credit:
    $
    See.People should do this if they don't know anything about magic.