1. Kiyoshimizu

Kiyoshimizu Guest

So they cannot do the same things? Can they both change the physical reality plane or just in the Astral?

2. Dragonlair101

Dragonlair101 PsiWarrior

What can magic do?

3. royak

royak Guest

dont do such a mistake :D mith, there are lots off miths, but those two, were and i guess still are living beings. In Greek Zeus, roma Jupiter, in pagans Thunder(Perkunas) thats called from my language. We should be Christians now, i blieve in Christian God as primal god, but the others, are gods too, they are way stronger at magic and way more powerfull kineticks

4. Mega

Mega Guest

You can do both kinesis and magic at the same time.In a way both kinesis and magic helps to develop spiritually. Magic takes us deeply into the spiritual side of things like the souls,spirits and stuff like that. Kinesis doesn't take up deeply into the spiritual side of things but it helps to know how the things in the physical work.If you know what I mean.Take the elemental magic and all the element related kinesis for example.Kinesis helps up to move fire,water,air and in rare cases even the earth.While the elemental magic doesn't focus on moving the element.It is focused on how the element works,How it feels,How the element is connected to us etc.
    Yes,Both magic and kinesis can work on the physical,In there on ways,if they wish to do so.I am not much of an astral guy but I think doing kinesis in the astral is easy because all you have to do is think of an object moving and it is done(in most cases).

5. Mega

Mega Guest

Your answer is in my last comment.

6. Kiyoshimizu

Kiyoshimizu Guest

Thanks alot Mega :) I hope that link you sent me can teach me about magick... after looking into it I may go into Nature Magick instead. But I dont fully understand all the differences. So many different types of magick! And can you explain what the different Wizard and Sorcerer thing mean? pm is okay.

7. royak

royak Guest

I dont really think ther is sucha thing as wizard or sorcerer, these years(i mean thousnd years) people evolve 100x faster spiritualy. Soon there will be two rases like in first years of humanity Titans(magic users) and Gods(kinetics) they are real, really powerfull like Zeus, powerfull electrokinesis user, Hades Lunarkinesis user or Poseidon hydrokinesis user, but i dont know real Titans power to write hear about

8. Dragonlair101

Dragonlair101 PsiWarrior

I just have to ask... What is lunar kinesis? Lunar means moon and kinesis means move. So lunar kinesis is technically moving the moon. I don't think that any of us here could lift a car with tk at the moment, much less move the moon away from its orbital path.

9. royak

royak Guest

lunarkinesis control of moon energy, i made a mistake, hades controles umbrakinesis

10. Kiyoshimizu

Kiyoshimizu Guest

... So by that logic whats the difference between Gods and Titans?